TOOLS TO HELP YOU EDUCATE MEMBERS OF THE ONTARIO TEACHERS’ PENSION PLAN
This website houses information to help affiliate pension representatives educate members on plan funding and other key pension matters.
This website is maintained by the Ontario Teachers’ Pension Plan on behalf of a communications working group (CWG) made up of representatives of: l’Association des enseignantes et des enseignants franco-ontariens (AEFO), Elementary Teachers’ Federation of Ontario (ETFO), Ontario English Catholic Teachers’ Association (OECTA), Ontario Secondary School Teachers’ Federation (OSSTF), Ontario Teachers’ Federation (OTF), Ontario Government and Ontario Teachers’ Pension Plan.
How to get the most out of this website
- There are two main ways to access content from the home page -- PENSION TOPIC (such as FUNDING) or RESOURCE TYPE (such as PRESENTATIONS).
- Content is categorized on each page as either PENSION HUB CONTENT (content produced by or for CWG) or OTPP CONTENT (links to content produced by OTPP on each of the pension topics).
- Each page lists content in reverse chronological order (newest to oldest). You can change this default setting by clicking any of the other three columns headings on the page. For example, if you click TITLE, items will be sorted alphabetically by title rather than by date.
- You can select different sort options on each page for PENSION HUB CONTENT and OTPP CONTENT. For example, you can click the TITLE heading to sort PENSION HUB CONTENT by title and the DATE heading to sort OTPP CONTENT by date.
- To download or link to an item listed on a page, click the corresponding icon in the far right column.
- To facilitate the delivery of consistent information to members, PENSION HUB CONTENT is designed to be downloaded and used as is. However, you can also save content to your computer and modify the text or design to suit your needs.
- The Funding Archive section is treated differently because it exists for historical reference only. There are no sort capabilities in this section so you don’t have to worry about old funding content being mixed in with current funding content.
- The site works on all mobile devices in a modified vertical format.